Destin and Miramar Beach, Florida, is a popular area for vacationers who want to be a part of the action. Visitors not only enjoy the many activities that Destin has to offer, like shopping at Silver Sands Outlet Mall or catching a film at the Destin Commons, but they also enjoy a variety of water sports from deep sea fishing to parasailing to jet skiing. Big Kahunas is conveniently located in Destin, as well as other “amusements” for your children (of all ages, mind you).
Things to do in Destin & Miramar Beach, FL
Running out of things to do just isn’t an option in Destin. And the best part is, Destin activities are just a few miles away from gorgeous Miramar Beach.
Posts related to Destin and Miramar Beach
- Scenic Highway 30A—The Perfect Autumn Vacay
- Holiday Treats to Make in Your South Walton Vacation Rental Kitchen
- Awesome Activities for Fall Fun in South Walton
- Four Fabulous Ways to Enjoy an Endless Summer in South Walton
- Sixteen Beautiful Beach Communities – One Unforgettable Destination, South Walton