We fully support all safety measures from the CDC, State of Florida, and local health officials to keep our guests and community healthy and protected. We at Dune Allen Realty are excited to welcome you back and want you to know that the safety of our guests has always been our number one priority. Even before Covid-19 was upon us, we were committed to providing clean and secure homes for families to make lasting memories on our beautiful beach.
Why a Dune Allen Realty vacation rental home?
Renting a home for your beach vacation has always been the wise choice for safety, privacy, and overall peace of mind.
With social distancing guidelines still in place, staying at a Dune Allen Realty vacation home means you and your family can steer clear of nearly everyone if you wish. You’re in complete control of who your family comes in contact with at all times. With our new check-in process in place, you and your family can begin your vacation without checking in at our front desk—you’ll arrive at your vacation home knowing that your family’s health and safety comes first.
As always, our housekeeping staff is committed to providing an environment for you and your family that is as safe as your own home—while being as clean and sanitized as a hospital room. Our cleaning protocols reflect CDC guidelines. Some examples include:
- All cleaning and maintenance staff are required to wear masks and gloves while cleaning and sanitizing each home.
- As always, all linens, including towels, sheets, pillow protectors and mattress pads are completely sterilized to hospital standards for each new guest by a commercial laundry service. Our new coverlets are too laundered between each new guest according to standards approved by the CDC.
- Housekeeping teams use CDC/EPA approved cleaning products on hard and soft surfaces, including all “high touch” areas such as doorknobs, appliances, light switches, faucets, cabinets, and countertops. Cleaning products are effective against virus, bacteria and other pathogens as per the CDC.
- Remote controls are sterilized with an alcohol solution.
What’s new to know now?
Even though we’re maintaining our distance—we’re all in this together. The following are a few “new normal” helpful hints to make your next South Walton beach vacation the very best it can be.
- In order for our housekeeping staff to fully perform their enhanced disinfecting and sanitizing duties, our check-in time has been moved to begin at 5 PM. You will be sent check-in instructions on your Final Confirmation email. We ask that you call 850-267-2121 one to two hours before your arrival to South Walton, but please call no later than 4:30 PM. At that time, we will provide you with the exact address of your vacation home and the door code. Be sure to leave your best contact number so that we can contact you as well. Check out time is no later than 9 AM. Please be patient with our housekeeping staff as they work hard to ensure the safety of your rental home.
- Local grocery stores may be low on common items, so consider stocking up on your favorite foods and necessary items before leaving home. This includes disinfectant, hand-sanitizers, sanitizing wipes, and paper goods. And fewer trips to the grocery store means more vacation time on our beautiful beaches!
- Practice social distancing whenever in public areas. Help protect yourself and those around you by wearing your mask while in public areas, and remember to keep at least a 6-foot distance between your family and other groups. Social distancing should also be observed while on the beach or in pool areas.
Book your next trip today.
A family vacation to the gorgeous South Walton coast may be just what you need to get away from it all. Imagine a week of fresh sea breezes, bright sunshine, and soothing saltwater—steps from the door of your Dune Allen Realty vacation rental home. Sink your toes into the warm sugary sand and let all your worries wash away with the tides.
Give us a call or drop us a line today. We can’t wait to see you.