The new year has officially begun, and that means springtime is right on our doorstep. This year, take advantage of our AMAZING spring break discounts and take the whole family to the shore for a 30A vacaton rental vacation!
Dune Allen Realty has a gorgeous selection of vacation rental homes to choose from…
To find your perfect home base, search our 30A vacation rentals online.
And for more detailed info on our spring break deals and discounts, give our helpful staff a call at 888-267-2121.
There’s so much to do on spring break in South Walton!
Here’s some spring break inspo…
Book 30A spring break adventures
We’ve made planning your vacation time a breeze. Discover and book your 30A spring break adventures, attractions, and services on our Activities page.
Spend the day at the beach
Rent a beachfront home and spend your days getting sandy and salty on our gorgeous beaches.
Take a two-wheeled tour
Bicycles are a great way to get around, and fun for the whole family!
Take advantage of our crystal clear waters
Kayaking or paddleboarding are incredibly popular, and are perfect activities for all ages and abilities!
And here are additional 30A spring events and activities we’ve highlighted in past blog posts:
- It’s off to the races . . . the Annual Seaside School Half Marathon and 5K Run takes place on Sunday, February 19, 2023. For more information visit: runseasidefl.com.
- Topsail Hill Preserve State Park offers lots of outdoorsy fun. Visit their site for info on park amenities, outdoor experiences, and events. The park is located at 7525 W. Scenic Highway 30A.
- If you haven’t yet ventured to South’s Walton’s Seacrest Beach, make sure to do so and check out The Big Chill! The Big Chill is a great gathering spot for families and friends where you’ll find restaurants, live entertainment, and shopping. Visit thebigchill.com for more info and an events calendar.
- We now proudly boast several local farmer’s markets:
• Seaside Farmers Market
• Grand Boulevard Farmers Market
• Rosemary Beach Farmers Market
- If you’re looking for a place to hang out with the family, South Walton has an art venue, Elmore’s Landing, located on Highway 331. Visit their website at elmoreslanding.com.