The Heart of the Beaches of South Walton…
Beautiful Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, is often referred to as the vibrant, beating heart of South Walton. Alive with an unmistakably artistic vibe, Santa Rosa Beach is sprinkled with all sorts of shops and cafes to browse through and enjoy.
This popular destination is perfectly nestled in between the turquoise Gulf of Mexico and the shimmering bay waters, giving you easy access to all sorts of water-based activities.
Vacation Homes, Condos and Cottages for Rent in Santa Rosa Beach
Our choices for homes in Santa Rosa Beach include everything from spacious Gulf front estates that are right on the sand to cute cottages with a lovely old-Florida feel. Take a peek inside some of our popular Santa Rosa beach home rentals here, or give us a call and chat with one of our knowledgeable Santa Rosa Beach experts.
Find the Best Place to Stay in Santa Rosa Beach, FL:
- View all of our Santa Rosa Beach properties for rent
- Condo rentals in Santa Rosa Beach
- Vacation houses for rent in Santa Rosa Beach
- Find townhome rentals in Santa Rosa Beach
- or scroll down for featured rental listings!
Perhaps one of the most popular spots in all of South Walton, Gulf Place Town Center is a bustling hub of local activity. Beautifully designed with palm-tree-lined pathways, lots of green spaces, and comfy park benches, Gulf Place is loaded with lots of unique shops, casual cafes, and delicious world-class cuisine. Pick up some pet supplies, have your nails done, or treat yourself to a scoop of homemade ice cream after a day at the beach—it’s all here.
For those looking for a more natural way to spend the day, Santa Rosa Beach also provides several entrances to Point Washington State Park—a stunning nature preserve with miles and miles of untouched hiking trails. You can also enjoy mountain biking or even horseback riding here.
More Things To Do
It’s nearly impossible to capture the beauty of Santa Rosa Beach through the written word. It is truly one of those places that you must experience first-hand in order to fully appreciate it. Visit our activities page to book popular watersports and activities in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
From the warm, aquamarine waves lapping at the sandy shores, to the pastel-colored sunsets that light up the sky at twilight, to the endless amount of restaurants and sweet shops that are guaranteed to please, Santa Rosa Beach is truly the beating heart of the majestic South Walton coastline.
More about Santa Rosa Beach:
- A Lake House… at the Beach in South Walton FL? Yes, Please! 😎
- 30A Emerald Tower 🌟… An Enchanting Coastal Hideaway!
- Fun Fall 30A Events You Don’t Want to Miss!
- 🏖️ Which 30A Florida beach is your fave?
- 30A & South Walton Beaches: The Ideal “Nursery” for Baby Sea Turtles
- Sixteen Beautiful Beach Communities – One Unforgettable Destination, South Walton
- Our 5 Favorite Spots to Grocery Shop on the Emerald Coast
- Scenic Highway 30A—The Perfect Autumn Vacay
- Santa Rosa Beach—The Heart of South Walton
Featured Santa Rosa Beach Vacation Rentals
Here are some of the houses, condos, and cottages we offer in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. For over sixty years, we have provided generations of families the perfect place to celebrate their vacation time together on the world famous beaches of South Walton/30A.